The UC Learning Center Non-Employee Login below is for use by UCSB non-employees only (students, volunteers, visiting scholars, etc.). Employees* (including undergraduate and graduate student workers) should use the Employee Login.
* Employees are in the UCSB payroll system (UCPath).
Request a Non-Employee Account
To request access to the UC Learning Center, you must have a UCSBnetID. If you do not have a UCSBnetID, consult the Creating UCSBnetIDs for Guests article at http://www.identity.ucsb.edu/customers/affiliates/
If you do have a UCSBnetID, please ask your Sponsor/PI/Manager* to follow these instructions:
*Person who directed you to take the training. Please note, requests can only be made by an employee, which is why they must go through your sponsor.
- Go to http://etsc.ucsb.edu
- Enter your UCSBnetID and password.
- In the Identity/Access tile, click on the more services... link.
- Click on the UC Learning Center link.
- Click Create Non-employee Accounts.
- Fill out all the required fields (denoted by an "*").
- Click the Order Now button on the upper right to complete your request.
Once your Non-Employee access has been set up for the UC Learning Center, you will click the UC Learning Center Non-Employee Login button below to access the Login page.
UCSB Enterprise Technology Services
University of California
Santa Barbara, CA 93106
Enterprise Technology Services
UCSB Professional and Continuing Education