All requests take 2 - 6 business days, please plan accordingly.
Reactivating a UCLC accountThis option is for persons who have completed training in the UC Learning Center (past student employees and non-employees).
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to re-activate your account.
- On the email include your: full legal name, UCSBnetID, the current sponsor department, and PI/Manager/Instructor [this person must be a FULL-TIME employee].
- We will send you additional instructions on how to access your reactivated account.
Getting a New UCLC UCSB Non-Employee Account
This option is for persons who have NEVER completed training in the UC Learning Center as a non-employee or as an active UCPath employee.
- Obtain and activate a UCSBNetID [no UCSBNetID? See https://www.identity.ucsb.edu/departments/affiliates]
- Ask your Sponsor/PI/Manager to submit a non-employee account as outlined below.
- We will send both the Sponsor/PI/Manager and the non-employee additional instructions on how to access their non-employee account.
NOTE: If the sponsor requests a non-employee account for several people and one person is found to either have an active or inactive UCLC access
the entire request will be denied. Therefore please make sure the non-employee does not already have a UCLC account before making this request.
Sponsor/PI/Manager Instructions (must be a full-time employee):
- Verify with your non-employees that they: Have NEVER completed ANY training in the UC Learning Center.
If they have they should follow the Reactivating a UCLC account procedure above.
If they have NOT completed any training proceeded with the steps below.
- Go to http://ithelp.ucsb.edu and enter your UCSBnetID and password.
- Enter UCLC on the search bar and wait a few seconds.
- Choose "Create Non-Employee Accounts" from the Services list.
- Read carefully and fill out all fields denoted by an "*".
- Click the Order Now button on the upper right to complete your request.
- A notification with instructions on how to access the UC Learning Center will be sent to all.
Deactivating UCLC UCSB Non-Employee Accounts
This option is for sponsors who wish to deactivate non-employee accounts. A deactivated non-employee account will not be able to access the UCLC.
- Collect the person's UCSBNetID and Full Name
(this information is listed on the CC: portion of the notifications sponsors/Pi/manager/faculty get).
- Send that information to email@example.com with the heading "Deactivate UCLC Non-employee Accounts."
- If you have multiple people who need to be deactivated you will need to submit one email per person.
NOTE: Non-employees can also request to be deactivated using the same process as described above.
Non-employee Logins ONLY
Those with a UCSB Non-Employee (people without a UCPath entry) account.
UCSB Employees (people with a UCPath entry) use the Employee Login.
UCSB Enterprise Technology Services
University of California
Santa Barbara, CA 93106
Enterprise Technology Services
UCSB Professional and Continuing Education