All requests take 2 - 4 business days, please plan accordingly.
Reactivating a UCLC accountThis option is for persons who have completed training in the UC Learning Center as a non-employee or as UCSB employee.
- Email email@example.com and ask to re-activate your account.
- On the email include your: full legal name, UCSBnetID, the current sponsor department, and PI/Manager/Instructor.
- We will send you additional instructions on how to access your reactivated account.
Getting a New UCLC UCSB Non-Employee Account
This option is for persons who have NEVER completed training in the UC Learning Center as a non-employee or as UCSB employee.
- Obtain and activate a UCSBNetID [no UCSBNetID? See http://www.identity.ucsb.edu/customers/affiliates/]
- Ask your Sponsor/PI/Manager to submit a non-employee account as outlined below.
- We will send both the Sponsor/PI/Manager and the non-employee additional instructions on how to access their non-employee account.
NOTE: If the sponsor requests a non-employee account for several people and one person is found to either have an active or inactive UCLC access
the entire request will be denied. Therefore please make sure the non-employee does not already have a UCLC account before making this request.
- Verify with your non-employees that they: Have not completed training before in the UCLC and that they have not worked at UCSB
- Go to the UCSB IT Services request form: UCLC Create Non-Employee Accounts Request.
- Enter your UCSBnetID and password.
- Read carefully and fill out all fields denoted by an "*".
- Click the Order Now button on the upper right to complete your request.
- A notification with instructions on how to access the UC Learning Center will be sent to all.
Deactivating UCLC UCSB Non-Employee Accounts
This option is for sponsors who wish to deactivate non-employee accounts. A deactivated non-employee account will not be able to access the UCLC.
- Collect a list of the people to be deactivated. Include their UCSBNetID and Full Name
(this information is listed on the CC: portion of the notifications sponsors/Pi/manager/faculty get).
- Send that list to firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading "Deactivate UCLC Non-employee Accounts."
NOTE: Non-employees can also request to be deactivated using the same process as described above.
Non-employee Logins ONLY
Those with a UCSB Non-Employee (people without a UCPath entry) account.
UCSB Employees (people with a UCPath entry) use the Employee Login.
UCSB Enterprise Technology Services
University of California
Santa Barbara, CA 93106
Enterprise Technology Services
UCSB Professional and Continuing Education