UCSB Employees (people with a UCPath entry) use the Employee Login.
UCSB Non-Employee login to the system using the button below.
UCLC Employee and Non-Employees Accounts
An employee is a person with a UCPath entry, whereas a non-employee is a person who does not have a UCPath entry. Having a UCPath entry creates a UC Learning Center [UCLC] account automatically for the person. In contrast, the UCSB system administrator creates non-employee accounts when requested through a form that full-time staff or faculty use through ServiceNow. Requests sometimes take two business days; please plan accordingly.
Reactivating a UCLC Account
This procedure is for persons who have completed training in the UCLC in the past seven years.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to re-activate your account.
- On the email, include your: full legal name, UCSBnetID, the current sponsor department, and PI/Manager/Instructor [this person must be a FULL-TIME employee].
- We will send you instructions on how to access your reactivated account.
New UCLC UCSB Non-Employee Accounts
This procedure is for persons who have NEVER completed training in the UCLC.
- Obtain and activate a UCSBNetID [no UCSBNetID? See https://www.identity.ucsb.edu/departments/affiliates]
- Ask your Sponsor/PI/Manager to submit a non-employee account as outlined below.
- We will send the Sponsor/PI/Manager and the non-employee additional instructions on accessing their non-employee account.
NOTE: If the sponsor requests a non-employee account for several people and one person is found to either have an active or inactive UCLC access the entire request will be denied. Therefore please make sure the non-employee does not already have a UCLC account before making this request.
Sponsor/PI/Manager Instructions (must be a full-time employee):
- Verify with your non-employees that they: Have NEVER completed ANY training in the UC Learning Center.
- They should follow the Reactivating a UCLC Account procedure above if they have.
- If they have NOT completed any training, proceed with the steps below.
- Go to http://ithelp.ucsb.edu and enter your UCSBnetID and password.
- Enter UCLC on the search bar and wait a few seconds.
- Choose "Create Non-Employee Accounts" from the Services list.
- Read carefully and fill out all fields denoted by an "*."
- Click the Order Now button on the upper right to complete your request.
- A notification with instructions on accessing the UC Learning Center will be sent to all.
UCSB Enterprise Technology Services
University of California
Santa Barbara, CA 93106
Specific Training Offerings
Enterprise Technology Services
UCSB Professional and Continuing Education