UCSB EMPLOYEES ONLY
LinkedIn Learning is for employees only. Student employees are covered and therefore get access.
All other students should reach out to their Associated Students Senate and ask why UCSB is not an all in LinkedIn campus [https://www.as.ucsb.edu/senate/]?
For Current Employees
- Clear your cache, or open a new private or incognito window.
- Go to: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/
- Enter your UCSBnetID@ucsb.edu and press continue.
- Click the Sign in with Single Sign-On
- UCSB's Single Sign-On is presented, enter your UCSBnetID and password.
Connecting Your LinkedIn Profile Option
When activating your LinkedIn Learning account, you will have the option to connect a LinkedIn profile to your LinkedIn Learning account. If you don’t have a LinkedIn profile, you can easily create one simultaneously. For more information, see the benefits of connecting your LinkedIn accounts.
New Employees Access
- Go to LinkedIn Learning.
- Enter your UCSBNetID@ucsb.edu email address.
- Enter your UCSBNetID and password.
- Follow the instructions as presented by the small windows.
For further upgrade support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.