Collections, Fall 2019
Great professionals are always learning – it’s what makes them great. But the challenge for many professionals isn’t getting motivated to learn, but instead choosing what skill to learn. Take a moment to pursue the skills professionals are learning the most in 2019.
For the Individual
Excel 2016 Essential Training Body Language for Leaders Strategic Thinking
For the IT Professional
For Current Employees
- Clear your cache, or open a new private or incognito window.
- Go to: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/
- Enter your UCSBnetID@ucsb.edu and press continue.
- Click the Sign in with Single Sign-On
- UCSB's Single Sign-On is presented, enter your UCSBnetID and password.
Connecting Your LinkedIn Profile Option
When activating your LinkedIn Learning account, you will have the option to connect a LinkedIn profile to your LinkedIn Learning account. If you don’t have a LinkedIn profile, you can easily create one simultaneously. For more information, see the benefits of connecting your LinkedIn accounts.
New Employees Access
- Go to LinkedIn Learning.
- Enter your UCSBNetID@ucsb.edu email address.
- Enter your UCSBNetID and password.
- Follow the instructions as presented by the small windows.
For further upgrade support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.