LinkedIn Learning is available to all active UCPath UCSB employees.
For Current Employees
- Clear your cache, or open a new private or incognito window.
- Go to: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/
- Enter your UCSBnetID@ucsb.edu and press continue.
- Click the Sign in with Single Sign-On
- UCSB's Single Sign-On is presented, enter your UCSBnetID and password.
Connecting Your LinkedIn Profile Option
When activating your LinkedIn Learning account, you will have the option to connect a LinkedIn profile to your LinkedIn Learning account. If you don’t have a LinkedIn profile, you can easily create one simultaneously. For more information, see the benefits of connecting your LinkedIn accounts.
New Employees Access
- Go to LinkedIn Learning.
- Enter your UCSBNetID@ucsb.edu email address.
- Enter your UCSBNetID and password.
- Follow the instructions as presented by the small windows.
For further support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.